- CHRISTIAN CONDUCT:
- From the beginning, Treasure Mountain Bible Camp has encouraged guests to honor the Lord in appearance. Wholesome standards, displaying modesty and distinction between the sexes, are intended to be a help and blessing to you in your walk with the Lord.
- Long pants & shirts w/ collars are to be worn to the morning, evening meals and services. T-shirts and shorts that reach at least to the knee are suitable for sport activities, only. Please, no earrings or body jewelry. Hair should be worn off of the collar. All garments are to cover the body from neck to knee. No worldly sayings on T-shirts. Body tattoos must be covered.
- Please bring dresses or skirts that reach at least to the knee when seated. Slits in skirts must not come about the knee. They are to be worn to the morning, evening meals and services. Loose fitting pants are suitable for sport activities only. Please, no open midriffs, tank or tight tops. Low neckline garments (front or back) are NOT acceptable camp attire. All garments are to cover the body from neck to knee. Body tattoos must be covered.
- A good beginning is important to the success of the entire camp week. Plan to arrive at the time stated for your particular camp. Do your very best not to be late! ALL CAMPS start with registration on Monday at 3:00 P.M. Please do not arrive more than one hour before camp begins or leave more than one hour after camp ends.
- Plan your departure at the dismissal time stated for your particular camp. This facilitates an easy transition into the next camp session. NOTE: All Junior Camps end on Friday at 9:00 A.M. and all four Teen Camps end on Saturday morning at 9:00 A.M.
- CAMP COUNSELORS:
- We will provide approximately 50% of the necessary camp counselors for the weeks of camp. We do encourage your church to bring your own camp counselors. However, we do require all staff members to fill out a “Staff Application”, Character References and Background Checks. Camp Counselor/Workers who have been to TMBC before and have been through the process need NOT to repeat the Background Check. Call the camp office at 970-963-1798 for more information about this matter.
- This is very important! Treasure Mountain Bible Camp does NOT furnish medical insurance for the campers/workers so please attach a COPY of your family’s Medical Insurance Card (if available) to your child’s “Camper Health Statement.” Information and instructions for taking medication should also be sent to the camp office along with the registration form. Requirements for special diets: Plan to being you own specialty foods and give the food to the kitchen staff. Please advise the camp office prior to arriving of your need(s).
WHAT TO BRING:
- A Bible (preaching and memory verses will be from the King James Version)
- Warm sleeping bag
- Towel/wash cloths
- Personal items
- Warm coat/gloves (for those colder mornings)
- Two (2) pairs of tennis shoes
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- No Electronic Devices of any kind are allowed
- No Tobacco, Illegal Drugs, Fireworks, Matches, Guns, Lighters, Knives, Spray Paint
- No FOOD (unless for health reasons)
- No CELL PHONES. Cell Phone service is NOT available
EXTRA SPENDING MONEY:
- You may want to bring money for the Trading Post and Love Offerings.
We suggest that you register as early as possible. Please refer to the Adult, Junior & Teen Camp schedule pages for camp fees. Send all registration forms and monies to the camp office. Early registrations assure you a place at camp and saves you money. Registrations fees are non-refundable but transferable.
All camps are on a first come first serve basis.
We have limited space and require a $50.00 for Youth/Adult Camps except for “Family Camp which is a $100.00 registration fee